You deserve a counselor who works with you to find high-quality solutions and insights into your situations, concerns, and problems. My non-judgmental inquiry work with couples is exciting, transformational, and can untangle even the most complicated of relationship dynamics. I help you de-stress, move forward, be happy, find fulfillment and gratification, and relax about your situation. Couples come to me wishing their relationship was different: they want more passion, they want more intimacy, they want more sex, they want that person they fell in love with. I help you see what needs to change in your life to be satisfied, fulfilled, and happy – with or without your current partner. Figuring out how your patterns show up in the relationships you choose can also head off or limit future problems. These things are so important to look at.
I treat a wide range of needs and wants:
- Sexual concerns, lack of intimacy (emotional and sexual), boredom
- Lack of communication, misunderstandings, fighting, conflict
- Infidelity, affairs, cheating, wandering eyes
- Premarital counseling, premarital therapy
- Divorce counseling, Decision therapy
- Deciding whether or not to have (more) children
- Money disagreements, time disagreements
- On again/off again relationships
Along the way my clients report many or all of these benefits of our work together:
- Better communication skills
- Deeper, more satisfying and gratifying intimacy
- Renewed sense of connection
- Greater empathy and desire for one another
- Having an easier time relating
- That sparkle in his/her eye is back
- Having more fun together
Whether you are married, living together, engaged, newly dating, trying your relationship again, divorced, separated, dating for a while, figuring out what you want, or simply wanting more yummy feelings in your life together, email me at:
julie@julieholtcounseling[dot]com and let’s get this thing moving. Or you can call me at (206) 979-6764.
I also offer the option of couples counseling with a joint or co- therapist. I have deeply appreciated partnering with a very dear friend of mine, Mr. Jason Foster. Jason brings a deeply held calmness and a radiant joy to any situation and I find that working with him in sessions brings another element of magic to the moment. You can learn more about him on his website.
I also offer Counseling for individuals.
Copyright 2011 – 2013 – Julie Holt – All rights reserved